Thursday, May 15, 2014

Long Valley Farm Lake

Over the past weekend we visited Carver's Creek State Park again. We first visited Carvers Creek State Park in January, then it was a lot less green and humid. I named this post Long Valley Farm Lake because that is the lake the trails go around, I actually have no idea why the state park is named Carvers Creek but whatever. We were planning on going to the Fort Bragg fair this weekend but the traffic was awful, parking a mess, tons of people and it didn't even look worth the entry fee. So we just opted for a nice dinner at our favorite Italian restaurant in town, Luigi's.
Then on Sunday we headed out to the state park and enjoyed a relaxing walk and some beautiful scenery. I loved the wildflowers that were blooming. Do you see those irises that are blooming how goregous. There were a lot of people out and about walking dogs and fishing with there kids. We also came across a snake! Right in the middle of the trail. We were just walking along and Knox went up to smell something (I thought it was a stick at first) and it was a snake. Clark got it off the trail with a stick and it slithered back into the woods. But it was creepy!
Lately the days have been good. We are thinking about getting Knox groomed because whenever we go on walks he gets really hot and tired. It is really warm here and humid. I do want to wait until the beginning of June though. I just have a feeling if we do it now we will have to do it again in July and probably August. I mean it is only gonna get hotter and more humid. Also, our Florida Georgia Line and Nelly tickets came. We are headed down to Charleston SC to see the concert in June and I am really excited about that weekend. Have any fun summer plans?
love, Carlee
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack
Shorts & Sunglasses: American Eagle
Shirt: gift 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee