Friday, April 7, 2017

Sea Dog

Knox and I headed out to the beach on Thursday. I had PT early in the morning yesterday and then I was cleaning the house and thinking that I wanted to go to Ikea to look around... then I realized that I didn't need to go to Ikea to just look and I wasn't in the mood to just spend money. I decided that taking Knox to the beach was a great idea and I figured that midday on a Thursday in April it wouldn't be very busy and it wasn't. I paid a nice old Italian man by the parking area 1 euro to watch the car. 

It was a nice little outing and Knox had a blast. It was Knox's first time in the Mediterranean Sea and he was having a great time. He also really liked the stream that was running into the sea. I think it was because the water was a little warmer than the sea. But I think more than anything, he loved the smells of the beach. The occasional garbage, dead baby crabs, sticks. There was only two other people on the beach and Knox did so good and did not bother them at all. 
Hope y'all have a great weekend. 
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee