Saturday, August 19, 2017

Calitri Italy

Last week, I took a little road trip to the town Calitri Italy. I have a whole list of day trips to take from our place here in Naples and this town was on the list. Knox and I did the road trip together. Knox always get so excited to go on trips in the car, I have no idea where he thinks we are going but he is literally so excited about getting to ride along. I had seen photos of this gorgeous town with houses on houses built up over time. 

It really is a sweet little town overlooking the valley. It has great views since it is up on a cliff and that is also why the houses are built like they are. After getting some good shots of the town, Knox and I drove through the town with Knox hanging his head out the window on the drive. We went past a group of what looked like students on a field trip and they waved and smiled at Knox and said Ciao Bello! It was really sweet. I am always amazed by the beauty of Italy. Especially tiny little towns hidden in the hills that aren't known tourist destinations. My favorite. 
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee