Sunday, February 18, 2018

Andorra La Vella, Andorra

From Barcelona I knew I wanted to make sure to hit Andorra. It is a tiny little country but only 2.5 hours from Barcelona by car. So after spending 2 full days in Barcelona we rented a car and drove to Andorra. The drive was beautiful through the Pyrenees mountains and it was clear blue skies with snow on the ground. I will definitely be sharing about Barcelona I just don't have has many photos from Andorra so it is not as overwhelming to sifted through. 
We stayed at the Andorra palace hotel for one night and it was a fine hotel in a good location bot the most fancy place but we could walk everywhere. There is a giant spa in Andorra called Caldea and supposedly it’s the biggest spa complex in Europe so I bought tickets ahead of time for 1:30-3:30 and we went and enjoyed time at the spa. There was multiple rooms with cold and hot pools, saunas, water massages etc. It was really nice and very relaxing and fun. 
After the spa we spent the rest of the day walking around the city. I guess that Andorra is a tax free haven. You know when your in the airport and everything is Duty Free well every place is like this in Andorra. So there was a ton of fancy shops like Guess, Rolex, Apple etc. and a ton of car dealerships. We went in lots of different shops and saw so many cute dogs. Clark got one of those fun Norway coats that are super popular in Europe. 
We also got some really yummy dinner at Udon such good noodle dishes and smoothies/milkshakes. The city really isn't that big. We started walking and just explored all the little streets. It was nice not to have any big plans and just relax. It was a fun day and I love checking off another country but I also want to explore that country. Not just touch the boarder and come back haha. 
love, Carlee
Coat: Target
Scarf: gift 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee