Saturday, November 17, 2018

Gino Sorbillo Pizzeria


We finally made it to the infamous Gino Sorbillo pizzeria here in Naples. We arrived extra early because we have tried to go two times in the past and it is mobbed with people every time so this time we went early and were first in line. This is another pizzeria that calms to be the best in the world and it was pretty darn good. Fresh ingredients and a cozy atmosphere. And the restaurant inside is actually much bigger than it looks from the outside so that is nice. This pizzeria is sliding into the number 2 stop of my favorite pizza in Italy. With number one being Pepe in Grani!
love, Carlee
Jeans: NEX
Shirt: Old Navy
Bag: JCPenneys
Shoes: Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee