Tuesday, March 19, 2019

We saw the Northern Lights!

Bucket list item for sure. We just visited Tromso, Norway for 6 days in the hopes to see the northern lights. I have always wanted to and I had researched that Tromso is the best place to see them. We went hunting every night we were there. The first two nights didn't have very good predictions but we went anyways. I actually cried on the walk back from our hotel on the third night when we still didn't see them because I was afraid we wouldn't at all. On the fourth night it looked like good solar activity but their was cloud coverage so we decided that we would just watch for them from our hotel room and we saw them! It was actually a great show when the clouds broke and we were so excited. The next night we drove out of the city a little bit to a darker area and waited for them. We saw them faintly and kept waiting and then after about an hour we got a really great show for a few minutes and they were gone again. It was amazing and I am so glad we got the chance to see them!

love, Carlee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee