Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Germany Castles + Alpine coaster video

You would think since I have so much to post because of all the cool things we get to do that I would post more but I don't. I guess it seems a little daunting to go through all the photos after the trip and write whimsically about it. So instead here are some photos of some really pretty castles in southern Germany. We went at the end of April and had a fun time exploring the area for a few days. Please if you want to follow in real time - follow me on instagram @carleewengel . Also the alpine coaster (video at the end) was maybe the best thing we did the whole trip! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee