Monday, April 2, 2012

Two pounds down

So I said I would post what my Food and Fitness Planner look like after a full week and here it is. 



I went over on my calories on Saturday. My friends and I went to the movies and I just couldn't help myself but to buy some popcorn. Also I didn't make my target for calories burned on my fitness tracker. It has been a busy week though. 

I lost two pounds this week and that is my goal each week to lose two pounds. So I am extremely happy with that! 
Some of my meals this week included:
Subway
Campbell's Bean with Bacon soup
Oatmeal
Honey Nut Cheerios (for breakfast)
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
Turkey Pot Pie

Good start to my day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee