Thursday, February 9, 2017

Snow Day

We are getting so much snow here. And while I am 100% ready for spring, I have been embracing it while it is here because it really is so beautiful. These photos are from yesterday when we got about 6 more inches of snow. All the mountain passes in the state of Washington were closed yesterday because of the winter storm so we huddle up by the fire and watched moving yesterday. It was a good one. I hadn't really taken any photos of the snow since I have been here and I thought it would be a same if I didn't the whole time I was in WA so I pulled out the big camera yesterday and took some. They are really lovely. 
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee