Friday, October 20, 2017

St. Malo, France

This was our first stop in France. We flew into Paris and then rented a car and headed directly for the coast. St. Malo wasn't originally on my list of towns to visit but once I told my old teacher, a wonderful mentor I had throughout school, that we were going to France she recommended that I read the book All The Light We Cannot See. Most of the story takes place in St. Malo so I knew I had to visit. 

The town is lovely. We visited the old part of town that is right on the sea and completely walled. I am telling you the color of the sea along the Normandy coast of France is something else. It is so beautiful and the prettiest color of blue. We walked around, stopped at chocolate shops and souvenir shops, we walked along the wall that encloses the old town and saw amazing views. It was just a cute quaint little town. Everyone we interacted with was so nice as well! We then headed up the coast in the evening and we saw the biggest full moon ever. It was a great start to our France trip. 
love, Carlee
Coat: North Face
Leggings & Shoes: Nike
Scarf: Nordstrom
Purse: JCPennys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee