Thursday, November 2, 2017

Paris at night

So I was having a little bit of a hard time deciding how to divide the Paris photos up. There is a ton! And I am still not sure how some should go but whatever. Some of these photos are from different days but I thought putting all my night Paris photos in one post made sense so here we are;) haha 
Paris at night is lovely. The Eiffel Tower sparkling is a must see in your lifetime it is glittery and perfect. It sparkles at the top of every hour for 5 minutes once it gets dark out. If you want to have a picnic in the yard below the tower don't worry about bring your own beer, wine, or cigarettes there will be plenty of people trying to sell you some!!! At most tourist places there are people trying to sell you things and be a little pushy and I was expecting Paris to be really bad since it is the most visited place in the world but I thought it was actually better in that sense than Rome and Athens so that was nice. 
The couple of photos below are from the neighborhood of Montmartre which is where we stayed in Paris. Clark wasn't feeling good one night so I ventured out to get tacos to-go and walked back along the road that Moulin Rouge is on. Turns out at night this street basically turns into the red light district lol.
More Paris post to come of course. 
love, Carlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee