Thursday, March 15, 2018

Sagrada Família, Barcelona

100% must see site in Barcelona. Probably the most popular attraction in Barcelona and it is not even finished and won't be for another 5-10 years probably and they have been working on it for over 100 years! So crazy. As always I recommend getting tickets online and printed out before you arrive. It was super busy but when we arrived at our designated time with our pre-brought tickets there was no wait to get in.

I think the inside is even more magical than the outside. Obviously people visit Barcelona and come see the Sagrada Família and never go inside and for sure it is worth it to see even if you don't have time to go inside but like I said the inside it better than the outside in my opinion and I have found that to be the case with most churches in Europe. 
I, of course, wished we lived in a world where there was no construction and cranes blocking out perfectly good architecture and beauty and Instagram shots;) But alas, this is not the reality. I am so thankful I got to see this beautiful basilica in person and maybe when it is finished I will get to see it again!
love, Carlee
Cardigan: thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee