Sunday, June 10, 2018

Baseball

While I was back in Washington State I got to watch my little brothers play lots of baseball. I am pretty sure every single weekend I was home we were watching baseball haha. Their team did so good that they actually made it to the state championship. Unfortunately, they lost but still they got 2nd in all of state which is amazing. As you know I love taking photos so taking photos of the baseball games was a given. I mostly focused my attention on my little bros I didn't really care to capture anyone else haha. So here are some of the best photos from about six baseball games I watched over three weeks:

27/50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee