Saturday, June 9, 2018

Napoli Pizza Village

Yesterday, we went downtown to the waterfront to Napoli Pizza Village! It is a little pizza festival that is put on every year in Napoli for 10 days. Pizza shops come from all over Italy to make and sell pizzas to costumers but most of the shops are from the Naples area. You first enter the area and they just check your bags for safety. It is free to go inside and look around and watch the musical entertainment. It is 12euros for a "menu completo" which is one pizza, one drink, one dessert, and one coffee. Clark and I each got tickets for a complete menu then walked around the pizza booths to decide on what pizza we wanted to order.



Before ordering the pizza we look in the lovely sites of the waterfront. It was a beautiful night and the sunset was lovely and the breeze coming off the water was magical. It was fun to be two kids out on the town haha. We decided on Gino Sorbillo for pizza. It is a VERY popular pizzeria in Naples and now they have locations all over the world. We tried to go to the actual shop a while back and there was a huge mob outside already waiting to get in. So we decided to try the pizza here and it really was one of the best pizzas I have had in Italy! Our friends ended up showing up so we all enjoying some pizza and people watching and good conservation before we made our way to find dessert and coffee.



The two dessert options were prepackaged ice-cream cones you know like drumsticks or a sugar donut. We chose the sugar donuts because they were fresh and these donuts truly are great. It just they have only put sugar on them, the other donuts I have tried in Italy haven't been as good or the chocolate on top has been hard as a rock! There was multiple options for coffee but we chose cafe creama which is basically a little shot of espresso milkshake and it is SO GOOD and I don't even really like coffee haha. It was a lovely night back in Naples!
love, Carlee
Tank: American Eagle
Shorts: NEX
Purse: JCPennys

PS: I haven't given up on the 100 day challenge. If you remember I am doing 50 posts so one every 2 days instead of 100 posts. However, I fell off the wagon for the last 10 days or so I was traveling back from the states and also finishing up spring quarter of college but I am going to stick it out and catch up because lord knows I have blog posts I can write and publish! This post 26 out of 50 so I am on day 52 when in reality everyone else is on day 67. But thats okay only like 9-10 posts to catch up so I'll just post one a day until I catch up then I will go back to 1 every 2 days. 

26/50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee