Monday, October 22, 2018

Capri, Italy + a video

Just some photos from our day spent in Capri, Italy yesterday! Plus a fun video I put together at the end. Clark convinced me to get the new GoPro and it is awesome. It is so small too that you can just set it up and it is not like obnoxious. So that is the real gem of this post… scroll to the bottom for that.

We did this trip with a  tour offered via an organization on our base and I am glad we did. We had a tour guide most of the time although we had time to ourselves as well. But he gave us lots of good information and we handled all the public transportation for us which was awesome. Beware the island of Capri is expensive! It was like 4.50 for a soda and 3.50 for a coffee which in Naples both of those are under 1 euro. But it was still a lovely day and we had a blast and it is so cool that we have such a beautiful island just a short ferry ride away. 


This is the only time we have been to Capri before so we hadn't really explored the mainland so this was a great trip. Also the weather was nice. A little cloudy in the morning but by the afternoon the sun came out and we were glad we wore shorts! If you ever get a chance to visit Capri, I 100% recommend taking the chairlift to the top for 360 degree views of the island and the sea! Breathtaking. 




Tank: Thrifted
Shorts: Old Navy
Cardigan: Thrifted
Shoes: Adidas
Glasses: Firmoo
Purse: JCPenneys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee