Friday, October 12, 2018

Eiffel Tower, Paris

I wanted to dedicate a whole post just to my photos of the Eiffel Tower! I spent a lot of time taking photos of it so it was just easier this way haha. Even with this being said I am sure it will pop up other photos from different areas about Paris. The first time I visited Paris last October with Clark I kepted thinking I would be able to see the Eiffel Tower from everywhere but that really wasn't the case. This time though it seemed that I really could see if rom all different locations. Like walking from the Pantheon to the Luxembourg Gardens or watching the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier ceremony at the base of the Arc de Triumph or from the Pont Alexandar III. 

My friend and I also enjoyed a picnic on Champ de Mars which was awesome. I so want to visit Paris again and take it in even slower than this time. It seems the more you visit the better because the first time you run around trying to get all the major sites which is awesome but really the best is the laid back sunny Saturday. 





So enjoy a few photos of the most iconic landmark in France ... actually it's probably the most famous one in the world. 
Jacket: Lucky Brand
Jeans: NEX
Shirt: American Eagle
Shoes: Adidas
Purse: JCPennys
Camera Strap: MochiThings
Glasses: Firmoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee