Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Making Halloween cookies

This past weekend was honestly so good and we did so much! I really wanted to make Halloween sugar cookies like we did last year and so on Saturday and Sunday, Clark and I made some. It was perfect because we had a BBQ on Sunday so we got to bring a bunch over to our friends house to share with everyone. Thank goodness or I probably would have just ate all the cookies myself. Halloween is my favorite holiday so any chance to get extra festive is great in my book. I also love how we are starting to make this a Halloween tradition!
Follow me on instagram for real time adventures this weekend.
love, Carlee

1 comment:

  1. The cookies look great! Love the decorations on top! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee