Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Winter Intentions '14-'15

Ice Skating in Winthrop, WA in 2012. Sparklers on New Years Eve 2012, Christmas 2013 in NC. Christmas lights. Knox during the first snow in NC. Skiing in WA 2011. 

Hey guys, so we are already a week into December! And almost done with 2014 all together which is just crazy. I started sharing my seasonal goals/intentions back in the summer and I am going to continue this season. I almost didn’t write them down and share because I figured I would just do them but then I remember the last to seasons and how I would reference my list every now and then to remember what I wanted to do at the beginning on the season. Sometimes you get wrapped up in the day to day stuff or wish the weather would cool down/ warm up and you forget about those awesome things that you were once excited to do (and by you, I mean me). View my intentions for summer and autumn.

1. Go skiing (12.30.14)
2. Get a Christmas tree and decorate (11.29.14)
3. Go home to Washington for Christmas (12.20.14)
4. Make Christmas candy and cookies with my mom (12. 23.14)
5. Eat my mom’s homemade cinnamon rolls (12.25.14)
6. Go ice skating
7. Celebrate my birthday in February (do something special, maybe a trip to the coast.)
8. Watch my favorite Christmas movies. (So far: The Holiday, Love Actually, Christmas with the Kranks, Elf, the Grinch, Santa Claus is coming to town) (DECEMBER)
9. Go to Christmas in the Park at Arnette Park here in Fayetteville, NC. (12.15.14)
10. Go sledding in WA if there is snow on the ground. (No snow on ground) 

love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee