Tuesday, January 22, 2019

2019 Goals



1. Clean 20 minutes a day.

2. Get rid of one thing a day and donate to a thrift store.

3. Go on 9 new trips. One for every month we are still living in Italy.

4. Save $5 a day.

5. Read 10 books. I know .... only 10, less than one a month but guys I only read 6 books last year!

6. Get a new phone

7. Send birthday cards to all of my close family members.

8. Fix car door

9. Finish giant Europe photobook

10. Make DVDs for years 2017 and 2018

11. Make four homemade meals a week .. at least

12. Get my Bachelor's degree and walk in the graduation ceremony

13. Move back to the USA

14. Finish 2 DIY Christmas advent calendars by November

15. Take one photo a month of Knox, Clark and I

16. Travel to 6 new countries. Ideas: Israel, Egypt, Switzerland, Malta, Croatia, Austria, Hungary, Slovenia, Slovakia.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee