Friday, April 27, 2018

Clet Street Art, Florence Italy

When we were walking the streets of Florence, Clark kept noticing signs that had funny street art on them to make the signs look different then what they were suppose to represent. We mostly noticed them on Do Not Enter signs. After seeing 3 or 4 Clark started to take photos of them. Then a couple blocks from Ponte Vecchio we noticed a little shop that had the artists work in stickers and magnetics and a even a couple of original signs that the artist did. The lady that was working at the shop said the originals go from $5,000-$16,000 these days! What! They are really good and if I had all the money in the word I would definitely buy one as a piece of art.
On the other side of the bridge, the Piazza Michelangelo side. We found another shop that sold his stuff and turns out it was his actually work shop. There was way more stickers with I think close to all of his designs and there were t-shirts and other artwork he was doing as well. I definitely recommend going to his shop. Here is his Facebook page and you can find his shop on Google Maps by typing "Clet Abraham Studio."
We had a fun time looking for signs with Clet's work on it. We found a lot and there were so many all other Florence. There were also multiples of designs we had already seen. I guess he does it in a lot of major cities like Madrid and Paris and I can't wait to watch out for his work next time I am traveling.
love, Carlee

13/50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee