Sunday, April 29, 2018

Magnum Pleasure Store Napoli

Y'all have had magnum ice cream bars right? They are so good. Well when we were in Florence, we walked passed a Magnum Pleasure Store (funny name) and Clark wanted to try it. But I knew there was one in Naples so we decided to wait until we got back to Naples since we could do it anytime. Well yesterday in the evening we headed downtown to get some yummy ice cream. The Magnum Pleasure Store lets you create your own custom ice cream bar! You can also buy pre-made ice cream bars but we wanted to do the custom ones. 



I ordered vanilla ice cream on the inside, milk chocolate on the outside, nuts, and mini M&Ms, and then dark chocolate drizzle. Clark ordered vanilla ice cream, milk chocolate outside, brownie pieces and dark chocolate drizzle. They were really yummy. I could seriously go back for another one right now! I will definitely be back before we leave Naples. They have these stores in quite a few locations including London and New York.  



Anyways, it was a fun little treat for a Saturday night and we got to explore a new little area of Naples that we had never been. It is a really nice shopping district and very walkable which is cool. I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
love, Carlee
Shorts: NEX
Shoes: Adidas
Cardigan: Thrifted
Tank: American Eagle
Purse: JCPennys

14/50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee