Saturday, April 7, 2018

Florals for Spring. Groundbreaking.

We went out to dinner with our lovely landlords last night and this is what I wore. I usually dress pretty nice/cute (compared to my sweats around the house attire) every time we go out but I haven't been documenting them lately. But since I am trying to do 50 post in the next 100 days. You know #the100dayproject ? Well I am doing that but only a post every other day so 50 and not 100. 100 would just be too many haha. So I decided it was a good opportunity to document my outfits again and also catch up on backed-up post so don't be surprised if you see posts from December. Whoops. haha.
love, Carlee
Dress: Thrifted
Jacket: Old Navy
Boots: old
3/50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee