Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Poppy fields of Italy


I am sure y'all have heard of the popular poppy fields of Tuscany, Italy. I know I had when we were first looking into moving to Italy. The poppy fields in the spring and the sunflower fields in the late summer seemed like a dream in Tuscany. Well guess what? We have the poppy fields here in Naples too! I remember seeming them last year and if you remember I did take photos with some poppies although not as impressive as the fields I found this year. All the florals in bloom have been so pretty it makes me almost forget that mosquito season is coming....almost ;) I will have to make sure to take a special trip to Tuscany to see the sunflowers though.

So little secret, I have no makeup on under these sunglasses haha. Clark and I were out and about and I just kept telling myself to keep my glasses on. I ended up taking my glasses off at one point and then I saw myself in a window and was like oh yeah I don't have any make up on... better put my sunglasses back on haha. 
Romper: NEX
Sunglasses: Flying Tiger

15/50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee