Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Castel dell'Ovo



Hey all so these photos are just from mid July. Clark was leaving for work and we wanted to have a fun day out of the town just us. Of course it is SO HOT here in July so by the time the day ended we were basically melting haha. I had seen Castel dell' Ovo from about every angle that you can in Naples. From the top of the hill and along the coast line but I had never actually been in it or seen it up close. So we walked long the promenade and went inside. Turns out you don't have to pay to go to the top of the castle which was awesome.

We enjoyed awesome views of Naples and the Mediterranean from the top. All while trying to find shade of course because of how hot it was. After we were done with the castle we had a quick stop at the Fountain of the Giants which sits just outside the castle. Then we made our way back along the promenade looking for gelato and obviously we found some because it is Italy and it was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee