Friday, September 14, 2018

Tivoli Gardens



A little bit of my childhood dreams came true when Clark and I visited Tivoli in December and went to some of the gardens. Clark and I were both about 13 when the Lizzie McGuire movie came out so it was definitely part of our childhood. I remember having it on VHS when I was a kid and watching it and pretending to be Lizzie and of course getting to preform at the Colosseum and a handsome Italian is into you and you are like 14 and just deciding to go off with this person in a foreign country.... okay that is my more adult brain talking but when we did visit it was awesome and just like we saw in the movie! Remember when Paulo was like "I want to show you the Tivoli Gardens at sunset." Well these are the gardens he was talking about.

The gardens were mostly empty because the day we went it was cold and cloudy but that is a good thing because the photos are better when there is no one in them haha. As we were walking along the long line of fountains coming out of the moss covered concert. Clark was goofily sing "hey now hey now this is what dreams are made of..." and I was like "oh Paulo" ...so fun.
love, Carlee
Jacket: North Face
Pants and Shoes: Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee