Saturday, September 1, 2018

Garden of the Monsters

Oh my gosh these photos are from last December! Better late then never right?! I think, I hope. I might have a few backlogged posts coming your way because I am really trying to get fully caught up. I know I don't have to post anything but really I enjoying having an archive even if it's just for myself. As you can see I have gotten better and better with my posting I posted 16 times in both July and August. That might slow down a little bit again as I am starting school back up. 

Anyways here are some fun pictures of our time at Gardens of Bomarzo or Parco di Monstri or Garden of the Monsters in Bomarzo Italy. There was an entrance fee to enter the garden, I can't remember how much it was, but it was totally worth it in my opinion. 

love, Carlee
Leggings & Shoes: Nike
Scarf: gift
Jacket: North Face 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee