Monday, September 17, 2018

Fiordo di Furore

My friend and I ventured to the Amalfi Coast to find this gem of a beach yesterday! I had seen it on social media and also from a boat but I wanted to go down to the beach. My friend's friend had just gone here two weeks ago and took photos down on the beach well guess what when we went it was closed! Like completely cement wall blocked off. I guess people weren't suppose to go down there since 2017 when they closed the beach off but they only did it with wood boards and you know people they just moved them and went anyways. I was of course disappointment that we couldn't get down to it but it was still a beautiful view! And also important to know... don't believe everything on Instagram just in case you needed a reminder ;)

We also stopped and had lunch. Pasta and Caprese salad and wine and fresh fruit, a typical Italian lunch that was amazing. And here are some other pretty photos from our drive along the Amalfi Coast.
love, Carlee
Dress: Target
Shoes: Adidas
Sunglasses: Firmoo
Purse: JCPennys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee