Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Bari Zoosafari

This was such a fun day! We had heard a lot about the “Bari zoo safari” from our friends who had gone and we knew when we were visiting the Bari we wanted to stop by and see what all the fuss was about. We ended up taking more videos than photos but I still got some great photos (after I typed this sentence I counted that I am posting 22 photos to this post so still a lot haha)! One of our friends said they were sure the animals were sedated but they animals were so living when we were there! The tigers were playing and fighting. The ostriches seemed like they were on meth haha. The were so hyped up and even pecking at the cars.


You just drive through the park and get to see the animals in their habitats. Some of the animals even co-existed with each other. It was a fun day for sure. There is also more do to after the driving part, you just park your car and get to walk around and see more animal habitats. Even though it says not to feed the animals you can tell the animals are used to getting fed haha. So they were very friendly and will come up to your car or the fence and be looking for food. It was a very cool day and we loved it! Would recommend. I know your probably not coming to Italy to go to a zoo but hey if you are or if you have sometime to kill then this one is great! Haha
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee