Friday, August 24, 2018

Telliskivi Creative City - Tallinn Estonia

Okay this area is a little bit away from the main touristy area of Tallinn which is Old Town. It is about 1.5kms and on the other side of the train tracks but it’s a very cool area. I also loved it because there were so many less people. The day I explored this area was a Saturday and there was so many people in old town especially tour groups from the cruise ships and I just had to get out of the main area. Also Tallinn Old Town isn’t that big so it is not hard to see most of it in just one or 1.5 days. So I walked over on foot to the area. I first walked through some markets and flea markets and a warehouse filled with antiques I got an old Estonia coin and a old USSR coin.


After I got lunch at Peatus which was a restaurant in an old train car and had a great pulled pork burger and fries. I then walked around and was amazed at all the street art and murals! They were gorgeous. I had to stop and get ice cream at La Muu my favorite was the toffee flavor. They had tons of vegan flavors so if you are vegan than this is the ice cream place for you!



Also there were lots of cool stores like art stores, kitchen stores, records, clothes, just lots of hipsterish boutiques. Very cool area. It started to rain when I was going to head back to the city so I ubered back. If you are in Tallinn and tired of Old Town I would recommend checking this area out. 
love, Carlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee