Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Around my new apartment

These are just a few photos from the new apartment that I snapped yesterday. This is actually my first really home as a grown up. I graduated high school and went off to college, dormed for 2 years. Married Clark and moved to North Carolina and rented this little apartment. I am really loving it so far. There is a delay in our couch and love-seat delivery so we still won't have those until next week but other than that my little home is coming together piece by peice. I will definitely share more as it progresses. 
love, Carlee 



7 comments:

  1. I'm really crushin on the quilt at the foot of your bed! Where did you find that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually bought it at a Goodwill in Seattle before I moved to North Carolina. The tag says Threshold the brand from Target, if that helps.

      Delete
  2. Love the notebooks and the color of your bed spread with the pillows! So fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your apartment already looks so put together! We've been our place for 2months now and I'm still trying to put the finishing touches on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can feel how excited and satisfied you are with your new space! This is your first home, and in this place, you'll start your own family as well. Take time and enjoy decorating it. Hope you'd make lots of wonderful memories here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not bad for your first apartment! I can only imagine your joy when you first found the place. It’s a great feeling to settle in a place where you can start and build your own family. Anyway, I would definitely see more of your progress with decorating the place. Keep us posted!

    Lois Becker @ Finlay Brewer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee