1. Peach popsicle. This is my second popsicle recipe. I found my popsicle molds in store at Bed Bath and Beyond. The recipe was fresh peaches, freshly squeezed orange juice, lemon juice, a dash of sugar and water blended all together.
2. I am sharing Little Sloth updates on my instagram account. Just sold my first batch of these new bridesmaid cards.
3. So I killed my succulent. Basicly the easiest plant to keep alive, I killed. I think I overwatered it. But thankfully my cactus is still alive.
4. There is a little pond behind our apartment complex that is home to geese and little baby geese and also turtles.
5. Clark and the other soldiers in California for funeral detail. Clark said it was super emotional.
6. Making my first batch of popsicles. This one was strawberries, raspberries, and orange juice. Along with a dash of sugar and some water.
7. I am participating in Skunkboy's disposable challenge. I have about 8 photos left and will be sharing them over at littlesloth_
8. On Saturday, friends and I attended the Fayetteville Dogwood festival and we got to see John Michael Montgomery play which was pretty cool.
9. Knox is my little buddy and helping with order packaging!