Sunday, May 26, 2019

Everything Everything: Nicola Yoon

I haven't read a full book in months! This was one I picked up at the thrift store. I recognized the cover from a few years ago when it was really popular. I started it and got hooked and finished it in 3 days. It was really cute and well written. It is a YA novel so an easy read. I liked the story and they even made a movie based on the book in 2017! That is how behind I am. I am excited to read the other book by this author.

My goal is to read 10 books this year and this is number 3! I know 10 books is super lame but last year I only read 5 and hey it's May and I have only read 3 so making it to 10 will be an accomplishment haha. I feel like there is momentum to reading like once you read a good one you want to read some more. But once you haven't read in months it is hard to get back into. Anyways, read this book it is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee