Thursday, February 16, 2017

Disposable Camera || Roll 8

Another disposable camera roll film! I start these when we first got to Italy and just got the roll developed a couple weeks ago. As you can see, it goes from our trip to Amalfi in August until my broken leg in December. I love the disposable camera thing. You take a photo and don't get to see it until weeks or in my case, months later. It is so wonderful. I also like the quality of film photos there is something different and charming about that. I am using that word a lot lately... charming haha. Anyways, hope everyone's week is going well. My leg is continuing to heal good and I get to put more and more weight on it each day!
love, Carlee 

1 comment:

  1. These pictures make me miss the era of disposable cameras!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee