Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Scrappy Little Nobody: Anna Kendrick

I loved this book. It was the first book I read in 2017 and the first full book I have read since last June. Crazy I know. I really like Anna Kendrick and it was fun getting a glimpse into her life and
childhood. I had know idea how she really started out, I figured her first role was Twilight but she actually started on Broadway in New York when she was a kid. I also loved her in Up In The Air with George Clooney.


She is witty and charming and honest. I am not sure if we would be friends in real life as her sarcasm is very heavy haha. She gives you inside info on Zac Efron and George Clooney and the Twilight gang. I had to google some stuff she was referencing in her book like the movie Camp. I thought she was really funny though and if she ever came out with another book I would definitely read it!
love, Carlee

"Pretty in Pink was wrong. You can fall in love with Duckie!" -Anna Kendrick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee