Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Barcelona Rooftop Infinity Pool

We stayed at the Grand Hotel Central when we were in Barcelona a couple of weeks ago and one thing that got my attention right away was the heated rooftop infinity pool. Usually I am more of a budget traveler but since it was my birthday and the hotel was cheaper anyways because of the off season we decided to go for it. I think this hotel is the nicest that Clark and I have ever stayed in. They had robs, slippers, and complimentary mini fridge in the room: 5 star luxuries. We also rented electric bikes from the hotel to bike around the city. And such a great location. I have way more photos from Barcelona to share but I thought I would dedicate a post to these photos since the sunset was just so pretty!
The pool was heated but Clark would not brave the elements for 10 seconds to get in with me haha
love, Carlee
Swim suit: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee