Thursday, September 27, 2018

Guest Room: Italian Villa

I just wanted to share a few photos from our guest room! I got it cleaned out and looking semi decent so I figured why not. It has our guest bed which doesn't get used often and also Clark's wardrobe. There are NO closets in our home in Italy. NONE. So we each have one wardrobe for our clothes and then lots of our stuff gets stored in plastic tubs under the beds. I realize that closet space is very nice even if its just a little bit. To be able to put your stuff away and close the door is a good feeling. 

Anyways, the color of this wall is actually a mixture of pink  from our living and the blue from our bedroom! I was doing a mural thing in here but decided I wanted just a pretty painted wall. I love the color. Also I kept in the photo of the clothes hanging because in reality that is what this room is used for 80% of the time just a place to hang out laundry to dry. Yes we have a dry. I have only used it twice in the two years we have been here because it legit takes 5 hours to dry anything which takes up SO much energy and costs so much money. And yes our towels are hard. Gahhh. haha
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee