Tuesday, September 25, 2018

I Almost Forgot About You: Terry McMillan

Just finished this book like legit 2 minutes ago. It was an easy and fairly quick read. I would give it a 5/10 stars. It wasn't the best. Like if someone asked if I recommended reading it I would probably say no. But I mean I did enjoy it some. I liked the way Terry wrote about sex and middle age. 

The dialogue and story just jumped around a lot. All the sudden there would be a new character or a character from four chapters ago that hasn't been mentioned since. Some characters didn't have closer they were just gone. Idk it was just kind of weird. There wasn't enough back story to the other characters besides the main character, Dr. Georgia Young. I like the main character. I guess I was just mainly bothered by the writing style. 

Well actually the story was a little phony in parts to. I guess that's why I only gave it 5/10 stars. Like it wasn't bad enough to stop reading but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. The story was fine but kinda cheesy, unrealistic, all over the place. I don't know. Okay bye.
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee