Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Wedding// Bridal Shower

On Friday over the long Memorial Day weekend, my mom threw me a Bridal Shower! It was so much fun we played games and ate pie and I opened presents. It is nice to have people who love and support you in your journey! Some of my best friends were there and some couldn't make it. My mom, grandma's, aunts, stepmom, Clark's mom, made it and it was just a really good time.
One thing we did that was really funny was all the guests "wrote" vows for Clark and I. And I read them out loud once everyone had written something. It was super cute and sweet and really funny! Anyways I hope everyone had a great weekend. 
love, Carlee

4 comments:

  1. Those pies look amazing–what a sweet celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a great idea to have others write vows...sounds like a great game/activity. Yummm those pies look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog so a belated congratulations on the engagement! I love the vows idea for a shower.

    ~Taylor

    liveandmoveblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like so much fun and I really want one of those pies :) Congrats on your engagement!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee