Sunday, June 25, 2017

The Question of the Felonious Friend: E.J. Copperman / Jeff Cohen

Latest read. Loved this book. This is the third book in the Asperger Mystery series written by E. J. Copperman and Jeff Cohen. The first book in the series was brand new at the library in North Carolina when we were living there and I picked it up because I liked the cover. Ever since then I have been reading the books. 

The books are pretty simple. They are mystery novels. This one started off with the question "Is Richard really my friend." See the main character in the cook Samuel has Asperger Syndrome and he makes a living answer questions for people because he is really good at researching and pays attention to details. He answered the question but that lead to much more. A shooting, death, robbery, so then Samuel spends the rest of the book trying to figure out what really happened and answers more complicated questions. 

I really like these novels because while they are easy reads, they aren't predictable. The authors do a great job of keeping you on your toes and I never know how it's really gonna end until I see the words there on paper. 

Once I was finished with the book, I googled the series and guess what! They are writing a 4th novel in the series to come out in October!!! I am very excited.
love, Carlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee