Sunday, November 19, 2017

Eiffel Tower

Yes, I know, I am a terrible blogger. I do have so many posts and photos to share but when I get a moment to myself I really just want to watch Gossip Girl or take a bath. This season has been busy.

I thought I would pop in a share photos from the morning we went to the summit of the Eiffel Tower. It was amazing. Also excuse the weird buttoned up cardigan I have going on, it was cold up there. The Eiffel Tower is very impressive in both size and structure. We bought our tickets online and so that way you can skip in front of some people. But from the 2nd floor to the summit everyone takes the same elevator so their is no "skip the line" tickets for that. But it wasn't really that long of a wait anyways and the views were incredible. Okay enjoy the photos. love, Carlee
Dress: Target
Cardigan: Thrifted
Shoes & Leggings: Nike
Purse: JCPennys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee