Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Downtown Aversa

On Saturday we were planning on taking the metro which is about a mile from our house to downtown Naples but when we got there we only had big billed euro and we couldn't find anyone that would break it for us. So instead we ended up spending the day in downtown Aversa which is the town that the metro is in and about a mile away from our town. They have a really good gelato place their, a fun little square, the metro, some other really good restaurants and shops. It is a great place and I am so glad that our house has a fun little area really close by. We are discovering new things everyday which is awesome. There is also a really nice park with a dog park which we are excited to take Knox to sometime. 
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee