Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Capri, Italy- Disposable Camera Photos

I got these photos back a couple of weeks ago. They are from when my mom, brother, Clark and I went boating around the island of Capri when they were here in June. I found a kodak underwater disposable camera here in Italy and I bought it thinking of this occasion. I loved the way the photos turned out. I didn't know where to get the photos developed here in Italy so I sent the camera home with my mom and she got them developed at Walgreens (my place of choice in the states.) 

After getting the photos back I realized I only actually took like 5 underwater photos. I loved the way the underwater ones look and next time I will take more. Since that was the whole point of the camera haha. Anyways, hope everyone is having a great day. 
love, Carlee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee