Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Wild Lupin


Wild lupin is one of my favorite things about spring in Washington state! It is all over Okanogan country which is where my hometown is in Washington. And it is so beautiful. Turns out you don't need to travel to Iceland so see beautiful fields of wild lupin. Who knew? haha I got stung by a bee this day on my left ring figure luckily I got my wedding ring off my figure right away cause my figure swelled up to two times it's size (no exaggeration)  and my hand swelled and got itchy and red as well. It is finally going down and almost back to normal now. I actually took my dad's cat into the vet for a checkup and asked the vet to look at my hand as well haha. The vet didn't even hesitate. Perks of growing up in a small town. 

I hope everyone is having a great start to there week! I think it is going to be a good one. 
love, Carlee

Cardigan: Thrifted

24/50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee