Friday, April 20, 2012

A kelly clarkson night





Kelly Clarkson T-Shirt, the concert, my mom and I, and the tour dates. 

Going to concerts is one of my all time favorite things to do. My very first concert was Shania Twain when I was like 13. Since then I have seen Kenny Chesney, Elton John, Brooks and Dunn, Jason Aldean, John Cougar Mellencamp and so many more.

My lovely mom and I went and saw Kelly Clarkson last weekend and it was a blast. And I am telling you that girl can sing! She is also a really great performer.

What has been your favorite concert you have attend? I would love recommendations I love seeing new people.



6 comments:

  1. Wow, lucky you ! I guess it was pretty cool , especially if you spent the night with your mom (family is important to me ;-)) !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow looks like a lot of fun! Kelly Clarkson has an amazing voice and your so lucky you got to see her live!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your so lucky! It looks really fun! :)

    http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a lot of fun =)
    Visit my blog, there are some new fashion drawings made by my on it, and I'll be happy to know your opinion!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good ideas i´ll be back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look like you had so much fun!!

    Thank you for your sweet comment. I'm following you now :))
    Hope to see you again soon xxx

    http://msofisticada.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee