Monday, April 30, 2012

My Interstate 90 drive


I just about drove all the way across the great state of Washington today. I drove from Spokane WA to Seattle WA. Which is about a 5 hour drive and 280 miles. My older brother plays college baseball in spokane and it was his last home game ever! Since he is a senior and all. So I just had to go watch. The drive across state wasn't the best. I think it would have been better if I had some company or new songs on my iPod. But I made it back to Seattle just in time for classes tomorrow. I also got sunburnt this weekend! But it was a really good time.









The funny thing is, is that I am also going to be doing to drive next weekend as well. There is this 12K race in Spokane called Blooms-day that my mom and I do every year, it is really fun. Well the race is next weekend on Sunday so after that I will be headed to Seattle again. I will definitely be buying some new songs for my iPod for that trip. 

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Did anyone do anything exciting? 

Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. So jealous of your I-90 trip! Such a gorgeous stretch of road in one of my favorite states.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee