Thursday, April 12, 2012

Photography: a place

So as I said I am in a photography class this quarter and I would keep you updated on my photography projects. Here is the latest. 

This project was meant for the photographer to capture the essence of a place. I photographed my backyard which I thought would be a nice break from the city of Seattle busyness. In all of these photos I wanted to capture a sense of man altering the natural state of nature. 

I hope you enjoy....

My Backyard




All photos belong to Carlee J

Hope you are enjoying my work. I would love feedback. 





3 comments:

  1. love the pics!! very interesting shots

    http://thewild-swans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with your backyard!
    Perfect for reading a book and drinking some lemonade.

    I especially like the first image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee