Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My beauty basics




Beauty basics: Mascara CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion, eye shadow Almay, lip balm Maybelline Baby Lips Peach Kiss 20 SPF, eye liner CoverGirl, Brush Posh.

Here is my beauty basics. As you can probably tell I go for really subtle make-up sometimes I even just wear mascara. I usually don't go to crazy with the make-up I like the natural look. I would definitely recommend trying the Maybelline Baby Lips Peach Kiss which I use above. It is the only shade I have tried out of the Baby Lip line but is it awesome! 

What do you think? What is your go-to beauty supply? I would love to try something new, any recommendations? 

12 comments:

  1. Inspiring and great fashion concepts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it:) its simple and beautiful. my go to is mascara ! lovely blog, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely style and blog! I like your posts, very inspiring!:)
    Would you like to keep in touch and follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I would love that. I am now following you! Follow me too.
      Carlee J

      Delete
  4. lovely picture :)
    Enter my ROMWE giveaway! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! Love how natural you look. Honestly, i get eye makeup just from a drug store usually haha. anything on my face i usually like lancome

    xo Rachel

    www.glamhampton.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the natural look


    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your make up looks great! I love the natural look but you look so fresh! You have such a cute blog!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q
    PS. If you're interested, check out my $50 Gift card GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So natural and totally beautiful, love the look!

    I love my baby lips.


    xo
    Haylee

    http://www.dolledupdaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. U look so good, so beautiful!!

    http://thewild-swans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. very beautiful! I love maybelline products!

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee