Thursday, April 11, 2013

Dressed down peacock

Only one photo? Is this suppose to be an outfit post? I don't have the answers to these questions. All I know is that I wanted to style this dress again so I did. I dressed it way down and I love the completed look. On a different note, one of my really good friends took the plunge and got bangs recently and I am so jealous. I wish I had bangs. Then I don't. My hair is naturally curly/wavy and I don't know if I could handle them. Whenever I am fussing with my hair it just goes up, as pictured above. I am worried bangs will just give me lots of headaches compared to a few awesome times when I put effort into my hair. I just don't know if it is worth it.

But cartoon me says differently. See I look awesome with bangs.
love, Carlee
Dress: Forever 21
Shirt: American Eagle
Belt: Macys

9 comments:

  1. I like what you did with the dress. I thought it was a skirt until I saw the pic of you in the dress.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you dressed your dress down with a simple t-shirt! It looks adorable.
    I always feel the same way about bangs. I think they look so cute on other people, so I want to try them myself, but then I decide I don't like the look and that I can't wait for them to grow out!

    ~Vicki
    Decked Out in Ruffles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute skir!! I think your hair would look fabulous in any style! If it doesn't work out, well, at least it'll grow out in a few months :) You look great!

    Christy
    Sunny with a side of...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This picture came out great! Love the backdrop.

    xox, cheri
    http://www.cheritrendystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute skirt! I love the print!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress looks really cute as a skirt! I love the belt you have used, I think it adds an interesting texture contrast to the rest of the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love the print on that dress :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee