Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Printed and Vintage

Lately I have been trying to eat healthier and I have also been logging what I eat every day on my phone with an app called My Fitness Planner. It is pretty handy just to have something right there to log your food and exercise with. I read somewhere that when people right down everything they eat, they are more likely to eat less then normal. These are not even people that are dieting. It just if you have to write everything down that you are eating you are more likely to eat less. So thats what I have been doing. 

This past weekend was a great one. My friend and I went to the gym each day, have a girls night/movie night and watched the movie Maid of Honor with Patrick Demsey. It was fitting since she is going to be my maid of honor. Anyways I am excited for this upcoming weekend. One of my really good friends from back home is coming to visit. 
love, Carlee 
Boots: Vintage
Jeans: Old Navy
Sweater: Macys
Belt: Target
Tank: American Eagle 


4 comments:

  1. Love those boots! Sometimes the more "lived in" the better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to gym every day?? You're my hero.:D I like that top too, looks really good on you, sweetie.;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely print! Also love the pairing with the boots, it all looks great!

    It'd mean a lot if you would check out my blog at http://the3commandments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! So chill and relaxed, yet pretty and put together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee