Sunday, December 1, 2013

A Dicken's Holiday

This past Friday in downtown Fayetteville there was the annual Dickens Holiday Christmas. I had seen it advertised in the paper and photos from last year and it looked really awesome. We ended up going at 1pm which is right when it started. We got to see Scrooge, Jacob Marley, Tim, and Death all from A Christmas Carol. It was really cool and tons of people were dressed up in character. I said someday we could dress up as people from the book and enjoy the festivities downtown. If you follow me on instagram @carleewengel you would have already seen some of the photos. 
We also got to bring Knox with us and everyone absolutely loved him. Even some of the newspaper photographers wanted to take photos of him. ha. He is just the sweetest. There was booths set up and people caroling. Super festive and a great way to kick off the holiday season. 
We also headed back downtown after it got dark to see what else was going on. There was a candle lit stroll and the horse carriage rides were still going. It was really a fun day and like I said a great start to Christmas. Now I want buy a Christmas tree and decorate the house. I also want my house to smell like cinnamon. Happy December. 
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee